DEADLINES FOR FACILITY:Meetings=10 days | Special Events=30 days | Retreats=60 days
• A Space Request form must be completed for any use of the parish facility.
• If your meeting or activity requires the use of keys, they are to be signed out, please contact Rebekah Thompson at 704.332.2901 ext 212.
• Your group is expected to Arrive AND Depart ON TIME.
• The St Peter's campus is shared space. Please be respectful of others meeting on the campus. Loud or lengthy conversations should not be conducted in the hallways.
• Children must never be left unattended. All children must be supervised by a parent or authorized adult.
• Do not prop or otherwise alter any exterior door to stay open unattended. By doing this you compromise the rights and safety of everyone in the building.
• Rooms may be configured to meet the needs of the assigned group/ministry. Upon completion of the meeting or activity, the room must be returned to its original set up. Tables, chairs, chalk/whiteboards should be wiped clean, trash cans emptied. Please be respectful, and do your part to leave the space clean and free of excess items.
• Lights should be turned off after the completion of each meeting and activity.
• Rooms are not equipped to accommodate storing meeting material. All material should be removed immediately at the close of each meeting or event.
• Benedict, Biss Hall and Ignatius House kitchen: refrigerators and freezers are not equipped to accommodate left over food and drinks. Please remove any food and drinks immediately at the close of each meeting and event. If your ministry has permission to store food or drinks in any refrigerator or freezer all items MUST BE LABELED.
• Paper and plastic products (plates, cups, plastic ware, etc.) are available in the kitchens for use by St. Peter ministries. please let Ted Hughes know if you will be using these products, so any used products can be resupplied.
• Video cameras are strategically placed to monitor vandalism and to provide a safe environment for all.
• Report any problems or breakage, etc. to the Facilities Manager IMMEDIATELY! Ted Hughes 704.315.7471
Failure to comply with the policy stated will result in cancellation of future room reservations and privileges to use the facilities if procedures aren’t followed.