Itinerant Music Lessons 2017
Please fill out a separate form for each instrument you want to learn.
Click the "submit" button at the bottom, then click "go back to the form" if you wish to sign up for another instrument.
Student's first name
How you spell your name will be how it appears on the timetable and in the roll book.
Parent or caregiver's contact email
Contact phone number
This should be the preferred number to contact you on
Other phone number
This could be mobile, home or work.
Type school name in "other" if you are NOT a Chisnallwood student
5 (year 7 - Aoraki)
6 (year 7 - Aoraki))
7 (year 7)
11 (year 7)
18 (year 7)
21 (year 7)
22 (year7 Kohae)
26 (year 7 Kohae)
27 (year 7)
8 (year 8)
9 (year 8)
10 (year 8)
12 (year 8)
13 (year 8 - Kakapo)
14 (year 8 - Kakapo)
19 (year 8 - Totara)
20 (year 8 - Totara)
29 (year 8)
30 (year 8)
Year level in 2017
not a Chisnallwood student
Please refer to the downloadable pdf for lesson costs or scroll down a bit
Group or individual preference
Please indicate if you have a strong preference for learning in a group or having individual lessons
Individual lessons 20 min
Individual lessons 30 min
Please indicate if you would like to hire an instrument
I have my own instrument or will make arrangements for one
clarinet $100 until Dec
saxophone $220 until Dec
trumpet $100 until Dec
violin $80 until Dec
cello $160 until Dec
flute $100 until Dec
If you have a preference for a particular teacher please state here (otherwise leave blank):
Leroy Edgar (electric or classical guitar)
Clayon Hiku (bass and general guitar)
Lynne Mackenzie (keyboard)
Marnie Barrell (piano)
Michael Crowther (piano)
Claire Coleman (songwriting)
Amanda Atlas (vocal)
Please note that by completing this form you are acknowledging the following:
• Pupils need to have an instrument (see Mrs. Bell or instrument teacher for help).
• Pupils must attend lessons on time with their music and instrument
• Pupils are required to practice between lessons (the amount will be set by the teacher)
• There may be some costs for purchasing music books. (Drumsticks, reeds, strings will need to be purchased)
• If unable to attend a lesson for any reason please let your teacher know by message or phone. You will be marked as present, excused or absent.
• To be excused is excusable but to be marked absent may incur the cost of the missed lesson.
• Pupils who wish to discontinue at the end of a term must let the music teacher know. If a student just stops showing up they will be liable to pay for missed lessons
• Pupils may be asked to stop learning if they have unpaid fees.
• Pupils must take good care of their instrument. There is a special storage room in the performing arts block for safe keeping.
• Pupils need to politely excuse themselves from class and need to be responsible for catching up any missed classroom work.
• The expectation is that lessons will continue for the whole year
Clicking "yes" indicates the parent or caregiver is giving permission and support for the student to learn.
I understand the full cost of lessons for my chosen instrument is:
Lesson Costs - as from June 2017
I have read the cost of lessons and...
I am happy to pay the stated cost
I am definitely unable to pay the full amount
Clicking "yes" indicates the student agrees to attend lessons and practice between lessons.
Please comment on whether you are a beginner or have experience. If you have experience please indicate how long you have learnt and/or the grade you have you have reached. Also any relevant performance groups you have been part of.
Previous music teacher(s)
Availablity for lesson times
Please indicate if you have times of the week you CANNOT have a lesson
Any other comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service