2017 River Fest Vendor Application
Due to limited space available, all vendors must submit an application selecting the days they are interested in vending. A 5-7 day waiting period is needed for processing. Vendors will be notified as soon as applications are processed.
Thursday, August 3 - $60
Friday, August 4 - $40
Saturday, August 5 - $70
*Electricity is an additional $10 per day
Rules & Regulations
1. Proof of insurance is required from all vendors.
2. There is no application fee (beyond the space rental fee) and no payment will be required or accepted until the application has been processed.
3. Payment is required in full before the event begins.
4. All items you intend to sell, including beverages, must be listed on this application.
5. Certain items may be disallowed certain days (e.g., No one can sell lobster on the Friday of the Lobster Bake).
6. A vendor application is needed for each spot.
7. Duplication of items will try to be avoided.
8. Due to the different events each day, vendors may have to move locations from day to day. Vendor location(s) will be emailed to you one week prior to the event.
*See SkowheganRiverFest.com for the event schedule, which will be updated periodically.
*All applications for vendor space are subject to approval by the River Fest Committee.
*Turning in an application does not guarantee you a space; you must wait for approval from the organizing committee.
*Given limited spacing, signing up early is the best way to reserve a spot.
*The event day with the most available space is Thursday.
*The event day with the most expected traffic is Saturday.
*A nonprofit rate may be available for certain event dates. Inquire if you are eligible for this distinction. Nonprofit rates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Include street address/PO Box, town, state, and zip code
Products You Plan to Vend
Please include all items you will be selling. If not listed here you will not be allowed to sell them. Please include everything including drinks and side items.
Please select the days you wish to vend.
Thursday, August 3, $60 (Moonlight Madness)
Friday, August 4, $40 (Skowhegan Rotary Club Lobster Bake)
Saturday, August 5, $70 (Craft Fair, Move More Kids Day, Raft Rides, Fireworks)
Add together the fee for each day you wish to vend
Days You Need Electricity
$10 per day fee
Dollar Amount Due if Approved
For example: need 220 volts for electric use
We will contact you in 5-7 business days after submission of this application.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service