Life in the Kootenays Visual Art Exhibition
18 or younger
Requirements of Submission
(Please note that this is a juried event and not all submissions are guaranteed a spot in this exhibition. You will be contacted in response to your submission.)
1. All work submitted must be artist’s own original work.
2. Student submissions encouraged.
3. Deadline for submissions is September 30th, 2019
4. Artists may submit up to 2 pieces max.
5. Maximum size 36” x 48”.
6. All mediums are eligible.
7. Submissions with inappropriate or illegal content will not be accepted for jurying.
8. All work must be recent i.e. made within the last two years.
9. Submitting artists must complete the entire Artwork Submission Forms.
10. All work accepted into the exhibition must remain in the exhibition throughout the entire showing from October 25th until October 27th.
11. Artists may choose to offer their art for sale, but it is not required. If for sale, buyers are to contact you, the artist, directly via your contact info on the art label. The artist is to ensure delivery of any works sold to buyer. RCAC takes no commission from work sold in this exhibit.
12. Any works accepted will have to be dropped off and picked up during the following times:
Submission drop off at the Miners Hall October 24th 4-7pm
All artists must collect work Sunday, October 27th 5pm - 8pm
13. RCAC does not carry insurance for the art works exhibited. It will be the artists own responsibility to cover the insurance for their works for the duration of this event.
There is a $10 fee per entry. This fee does not apply to youth submissions.
Name of Work
Please email two images of the piece for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service