Please complete this form to the best of your ability. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Expo Exhibitor Team at email@example.com. We are here for you!
Terms and Conditions:1. All organizations must present interactive, STEM-related exhibits.
2. All organizations must represent themselves professionally.
3. Organizations must be registered by the registration deadline: November 12, 2018.
4. Exhibits are subject to quality control check by the Expo Board and USF Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS). For more information about and examples of EHS standard operating procedures visit: https://www.usf.edu/administrative-services/environmental-health-safety/programs-services/laboratory-safety/sops.aspx
5. Organizations must be present for the entire duration of Expo on both Friday, February 15th and Saturday, February 16th from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Please indicate in the special instructions if your organization intends to present on one day only. USF Organizations: You must present on both days from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm to receive funding from the Engineering Council the following year.
6. Insurance Requirement:USF Organizations - do not require insurance. Non-USF Organizations - require coverage of General Liability $1 million/$2 million aggregate and in some cases, Automobile liability at a limit of $1 million. USF must be included as an additional insured as "University of South Florida Board of Trustees, a public body corporate of the State of Florida".
If you do not have the necessary insurance requirements when submitting this registration form, please email the proof of insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 14, 2019.
By submitting this form. your organization agrees to all Terms and Conditions set forth by USF's Engineering Expo.