Latino Board Leadership Academy (LBLA) Inquiry Form
The Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley (HFSV) is pleased to invite you to apply for the Santa Clara or San Mateo County Academy.
Are you seeking to increase your community impact? Are you interested in expanding your experiences by serving on a nonprofit Board of Directors? Are you willing to commit to a program to learn how to be an effective Board Member?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you are a perfect candidate for the LBLA. The LBLA was created for Latinos who are interested in serving on nonprofit Boards and aligning the work of that Board to improve the lives of Silicon Valley Latinos.
San Mateo County LBLA: April - July 2021
Santa Clara County LBLA: March-May 2021(Next Year)
*Dates subject to change*
• Be at least 50% Latino
• Have completed a 4 year College Degree
• Be interested in her/his personal leadership development and growth
• Have a strong desire to gain a deep understanding of nonprofit governance and roles and responsibilities of
a nonprofit board member
• Be interested in learning about emerging board governance and leadership trends and new practices
• Be willing to try new ideas and be open to feedback
• Be committed to improving the lives of Silicon Valley Latinos
• Be committed to sit on a nonprofit board upon completing the LBLA
Occupation (Job Title)
Select which academy you prefer
San Mateo County LBLA (April 2021 - July 2021)
Santa Clara County LBLA (March 2021- May 2021)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley.