BADMINTONPHOTO Form for Member Associations Not Hosting a Level 1-6 Event
BWF and BADMINTONPHOTO are pleased to give Member Associations (MAs) which are NOT hosts for the HSBC BWF World Tour (levels 1 to 5), the BWF Tour Super 100 (level 6) or BWF Major Events, an opportunity to access to Badmintonphoto’s (BP) live wire (Badmintonwire.net) for free for all online/Social media use. The wire is where photos will be uploaded from all major tournaments in 2018-2021.
Your Member Association needs to fill this form and understand the principles of this offer, which includes online rights for promotionnal and non commercial use. This form is mandatory before we set up an account for you to benefit from this service.
The following tournaments will be covered by BP in 2018-2021:
- World Tour Finals 2018-21
- All World Tour Super 1000 tournaments : 2018-21
- All World Tour Super 750 tournaments : 2018-21
- All World Tour Super 500 tournaments : 2018-21
- Sudirman Cup in 2019 and 2021
- Thomas and Uber Cups in 2018 and 2020
- World Championships 2018-2021
- World Junior Championships 2018-2021
Special packages with extra cost will be available for Commonwealth Games (Gold Coast, Australia), Asian Games (Nanjing, China), European men and women's Championships (Kazan, Russia) and European Individual Championships (Huelva, Spain), European mixed team Championships and similar Continental tournaments in the years 2019, 2020, 2021 as well as the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
WHAT MA's CAN DO with this offer :
- Use our low resolution-watermarked images with watermark on your online platforms (website, social network)
WHAT MA's CAN NOT DO :
- Use these images for any printing campaign or Media work
- Give our images to any third party (players, sponsors, any commercial brands)
- Use our images for any commercial purposes (Goodies, sold items such as clothing, merchandise, event programs, etc)
Full Guidelines for this service are available HERE:
We hope that you will enjoy our services for the 4 years to come !
If you have any questions or doubt, send us an email :
Name of Member Association
Name of representative (person in charge of the Wire account)
Email address of representative
Phone (mobile) - with country code of representative
Full address of Member Association
Website URL of Member Association
Facebook page of Member Association
Comments (feel free to let us know any special needs or questions here)
Please click all the above boxes to accept the contract with Badmintonphoto
By checking this box, as the representative of my Member Association, we agree to follow the conditions of the contract : our Member Association can use BP's images for our all our social network platforms and official website, but we can NOT give BP's images (or a wire access) to any other third party (No commercial use by brands and sponsors, no local clubs, no players, no use for any commercial products such as books, event programs, commercial item derived from photos not for any media work). We will use BP's images in low resolution with watermark on our social network platforms and websites and will not alter photos or cut watermark in any case.
I agree to the above mentions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service