UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2012-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-129
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
31. Which of the following is a source of methane?
Thermal Power Plants
32. ‘Minamata disaster’ in Japan was caused by pollution due to
33. Biomagnification means increase in the
concentration of pollutants in living organisms
size of living organisms
number of species
34. Nagoya Protocol is related to
35. The second most important source after fossil fuels contributing to India’s energy needs is
36. In case of earthquakes, an increase of magnitude 1 on Richter Scale implies
two-fold increase in the amplitude of seismic waves.
a ten-fold increase in the energy of the seismic waves.
a ten-fold increase in the amplitude of seismic waves.
two-fold increase in the energy of seismic waves.
37. Which of the following is not a measure of Human Development Index?
38. India has the highest number of students in colleges after
39. Which of the following statement(s) is/are not correct about the Attorney General of India?
1. The President appoints a person, who is qualified to be a Judge of a High Court, to be the Attorney General of India.
2. He has the right of audience in all the Courts of the country.
3. He has the right to take part in the proceedings of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
4. He has a fixed tenure.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below :
(A) 1 and 4
(B) 2, 3 and 4
(C) 3 and 4
(D) 3 only
40. Which of the following prefix President Pranab Mukherjee desires to be discontinued while interacting with Indian dignitaries as well as in official notings?
1. His Excellency
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(A) 1 and 3
(B) 2 and 3
(C) 1 and 2
(D) 1, 2 and 3
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service