Worcester Pride Festival Registration - September 12th, 2020
WE NEED YOU!!! Do you know of or represent a community group, organization or business that should be connected to Worcester Pride? If so, please fill out this form! REGISTRATION ENDS ON 8/1/20 unless we fill up before then! If you have any questions, please email us:
Organization/Business Name (if an individual, leave blank)
Formal name of organization is best, but put what you call the group or business here. (if individual, leave blank)
Categorize this organization or contact (or individual)
Please tell us is it is a Organization or Business and what kind (Individual, group meetings, non-profit etc.)
Arts and Crafts
Health and Wellness
Web site of organization is best, but put what you call the group or business here.
1. Registrants provide their own tenting; 10’ x 10’ per registration, no staking allowed.
2. Worcester Pride will provide one 8’ or 6' table and 1 chair. Additional chairs can be request for an extra $2.50 fee per chair. Registrants have handout distribution authorization within the immediate area of their assigned location.
2a. Political registrants get a 1/2 table per registration with 1 chair. It includes “in the crowd” handout distribution authorization and an on stage introduction by a Worcester Board member during the political portion of the main stage show.
3. Food vendors must contact the Dogfather Truck at 508-713-3730 to register. Food vendors must have rubbish bin(s) and remove all rubbish at the end of the event. Vendors must provide permits. Registrants have handout distribution authorization within the immediate area of their assigned location. All food selections must be approved.
4. Alcohol sales or use on the Worcester Common is not allowed.
5. This is a Rain or Shine Event.
6. Worcester Common is located behind Worcester City Hall, 455 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01608
Make out check and mail to Worcester Pride, P.O. Box 1126 Worcester, MA 01613 or pay through PayPal to
Your group organization will determine registration cost
Arts and Crafts Vendor (half table) $30
Arts and Crafts Vendor (full table) $50
Non Profit $70 after July 1, $140
Political $80 after July 1, $160
Small Business $125 after July 1, $250
Corporate $200 after July 1, $400
Food Vendor: Contact Dogfather Truck at 508-713-3730 ask for 2019 Worcester Pride on the Common info
Items available through our vendors are limited, we restrict quantities and types
We want to ensure a variety as well as apropriatness of items to be sold or given away at vendor tables. We reserve the right to elimante items and/or revoke table if items on your list are not substantially the same as what is on you table at the event. No refunds. No appeals.
Please describe the type of items that will be available at your table.
Primary Contact First Name
FIRST NAME: What is the name of the best person to contact at this organization
Primary Contact Last Name
LAST NAME: What is the name of the best person to contact at this organization
Primary Contact Phone number
PHONE: What is the Phone number of the best person to contact at this organization. Direct lines are best.
Primary Contact Address
First line of address, can include street number, but if the org is large enough can include section or other identifying info.
Primary Contact City
Mailing address "city" of the contact
Primary Contact State
Mailing address "state" of the contact
What OTHER services are you (or your org) interested in?
Select all that you may be interested in, in addition to a Vendor Application
LBGTQIA+ Pageant Participation
Sponsorship of Worcester Pride
Advertising in Pride Guide
Special Event (host, sponsor or naming)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service