Registration for the PIXEL Closure event
Event Timing: 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠 - 𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠 𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗧
MS Teams Virtual event
𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗟 (Port IoT for Environmental Leverage) is the first smart, flexible and scalable solution for reducing environmental impacts while enabling the optimization of operations in port ecosystems through IoT. Approaching the end of this H2020 action, a closure virtual event will be held, in which the results of the action will be presented.
In this event, the results of the project will be showcased, 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗟 will be publicized as a product and the series of webinars of the project will be concluded. The agenda of the meeting will be:
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬-𝟭𝟭.𝟯𝟬 – 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗟 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
- Overall conclusion of the project (Presenter: Prof. Carlos Palau)
- Tour around the platform (Presenter: Miguel Ángel Llorente)
- User story and feedback (Presenter: Fabrice Klein)
- Market Potential (Presenter: Dr. Joao Pita Costa)
𝟭𝟭.𝟯𝟬 – 𝟭𝟮.𝟭𝟱 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗞𝗲𝘆𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀
- Looking for the future: PIXEL’s role in governance and sustainability plans (Presenter: José Sanchez)
- Community - DocksTheFuture (Presenter: Alexio Picco)
- Sistering projects (Presenter: Giannis Kannellopoulos)
𝟭𝟮.𝟭𝟱 – 𝟭𝟯.𝟬𝟬 𝗔 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗟 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹
- PIXEL’s flagship product: PEI (Presenter: Prof. Luka Traven)
- Scale model demonstration (Presenter: Ignacio Lacalle)
𝟭𝟯:𝟬𝟬 – 𝟭𝟯.𝟯𝟬 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗟 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (Presenter: Dr. Joao Pita Costa)
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳. 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘂: Project coordinator of the PIXEL Project. As telecommunications engineer, Carlos has been a professor at the Polytechnic University of Valencia for more than 20 years and he also has more than 25 years of experience as a researcher in the IoT field.
- 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹 Á𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗟𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲: Technical coordinator of the PIXEL Project. Miguel Ángel is a Telecommunications engineer and has more than 10 years of experience as project and product manager. He is currently Product Manager at Prodevelop, leading the company's business line in maritime port terminals.
- 𝗗𝗿. 𝗝𝗼𝗮𝗼 𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮: Innovation manager of the PIXEL Project. João Costa is the innovation manager at XLAB and is a senior researcher at the UNESCO. He has experience with project management, business development and marketing processes in the R&D.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳. 𝗟𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻.Prof. Traven currently holds the position of Associate professor of Environmental Science and Waste management, is the appointed CEO of the first mechanical-biological waste treatment plant in Croatia and is the leader of the Croatian arm of the PIXEL project and oversaw the development of the Port Environmental Index (PEI).
- 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼 𝗟𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲.Ignacio Lacalle is a Telecommunications Engineer from UPV and researcher working at UPV. Ignacio experienced on Internet of Things field, having participated in 6 research projects related to interoperability. On top of those, PIXEL shines as the flagship project that has achieved real innovations for maritime ports in Europe.
- 𝗙𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗞𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗻.Fabrice Klein is an expert in maritime and harbor IT. Since 2016 he is cross-functional innovation project manager and deals with R&D collaborative projects linked with navigation, port decarbonization and climate change.
- 𝗝𝗼𝘀é 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 (𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿). As international project manager in AIVP, he is responsible for the development of the AIVP Agenda 2030, co-managing the Port Center Network and the Expert’s Network, and
AIVP coordinating content on port city community and environmental affairs.
- 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗼 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 (𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿). Alexio is one of the the Managing Directors at Circle Group, member of the Board at Info.era and Progetto Adele and President of MagellanCircle and Director of the Connecting EU Business Unit. He is experienced in working with policy makers, academics and third parties in passengers and freight transport innovation.
- 𝗚𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘀 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘀 (𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿). Giannis Kanellopoulos is the Unit Leader of Logistics and Maritime at the Institute of Communications and Computer Systems (ICCS). He has more than 20 years of experience in systems analysis, software engineering and data networking.
Please fill-in your details below to be sent the Virtual event link.
(𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 - 𝟭𝟲:𝟬𝟬 𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗧)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Position in organization
Data Protection Disclaimer
1. Information about the project
PIXEL is a Research and Innovation Action, under the framework of H2020-MG-7-3 topic, aiming at enabling a two-way collaboration of ports, multimodal transport agents and cities for optimal use of internal and external resources, sustainable economic growth and environmental impact mitigation, towards the Ports of the Future. PIXEL is pilot-centric and has planned 4 different trials at Italy, Greece and France. Its Consortium is formed by ICT experts, environmental-related enterprises, ports, stakeholders and public authorities.
PIXEL will leverage technological enablers to voluntary exchange data among ports and stakeholders, thus ensuring a measurable benefit in this process. The main outcome of this technology will be efficient use of resources in ports, sustainable development and green growth of ports and surrounding cities/regions. Built on top of the state-of-the art interoperability technologies, PIXEL will centralise data from the different information silos where internal and external stakeholders store their operational information.
In order to disseminate those objectives, PIXEL will organize a series of online webinars which will be attended by individuals related to the port industry.. Data coming from you, as an individual (or entity) will include some personal data, namely your name, organization, role and your email address, in order to be able to contact you for a follow up if needed. That’s why you need to be informed (through the forthcoming clauses) about the nature of the data processing to be performed, and why your consent is requested.
2. Procedures and protocol
PIXEL has enabled mechanisms to ensure that Data collection will be done with respect for private and family life and the protection of personal data in compliance with the Charter of Fundamental Rights in the European Union. Furthermore, the collection of data will be conducted in compliance with data protection acts, legislation, and directives, both at the European and the national level.
3. Which treatment will I have for my personal data?
No personal data will be stored. Information provided by your feedback (in any context) will be securely stored in our own repository. Data will only be used for communication purposes and will not be shared publicly, online or by other means.
4. Benefits of taking part
You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge about an innovative project with modern technologies in the field of environmental impact in transport and logistics.
5. Withdrawal request
You can withdraw your data from the project and request your information be deleted at any time, without giving a reason, up to 28 days following the date of your participation.
6. Reference contacts
Project Coordinator – Carlos E. Palau (UPV) –
– Camino de Vera s/n, 46022, Valencia, Spain
Ethics Mentor – Dimitris Spyrou (PPA) –
If you have any questions or you change your mind regarding your participation to this Webinar, you may contact Mr. Leonidas Pitsikas, PEOPLE Private company - email:
7. Further information
For further details please refer to the PIXEL website at :
I consent to the storage of my contact information in order to be sent additional PIXEL dissemination material.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service