Steltzner Scholarship Application 2021
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
All fields of the application are required to be considered for one of the scholarships. To be eligible, you must meet one of the following criteria:
• In the profession five or fewer years & work in a Metronet member library
• Attending conferencefor the first time & work in a Metronet member library
• Currently unemployed from a library, have worked in a library within the last year, & seeking work in a library. Your past employment in a library does not have to have been in Metronet.
• A student in an MLIS program or library media certification program
If you are a student or unemployed, you must live in the Metronet region.
Question 4. Select only one category, even if you fall into multiple categories. We understand that you might be a student & a first time attendee or unemployed & fewer than 5 years in the profession or another combination. This is confirmation of eligibility.
Question 5. Reply based on your answer to Q. 4.
Deadline to apply is a week before the registration deadline for each conference or when all scholarships are awarded, whichever is sooner.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. A brief report about your conference is required for reimbursement.
What event do you plan to attend?
What is the registration fee?
4. Which category are you in:
New to the profession--five years or fewer
MLIS/Media Certification Student
Unemployed & seeking work in a library
5. Library-School-Previous Employer (as appropriate for the category you are applying in)
6. I am a member of
7. I have discussed attendance with my supervisor and I will be able to attend at least 4 sessions over the course of the conference.
N/A (student or unemployed)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Metronet.