ASUW Undergraduate Transfer Student Advocacy Committee 2021-2022 Application
Applications close on Friday, December 3rd, 2021 at 11:59PM.
Members of the ASUW Undergraduate Transfer Student Advocacy Committee will be spending one hour per week:
- Addressing issues within the enrollment management and departmental admissions space brought to them by the ASUW Director of University Affairs, the Division of Enrollment Management, the Faculty Council on Academic Standards and its subsidiary entities, and any other persons or entities deemed appropriate by the chair
- Exploring models for transfer student involvement in university, college, and department governance
- Examining policies that deepen divides of inequity for transfer students
- Compiling a list of transfer student priorities for future change across campus
- Implementing the action items of the 2021 Transfer Student Agenda for Change
Meeting times will be decided after application closes. Committee days and times will be selected with chosen applicant availability in mind. Committee meetings will begin at the start of Winter Quarter 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Geeta Iyer, ASUW Director of Community Relations, at
, and Lukas Illa, ASUW Director of University Affairs, at
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206.543.6450/V, 206.543.6452/TTY, 206.685.7264 (FAX), or e-mail at
4th year +
What background do you have in transfer student issues?
In your opinion, what are the most pressing issues facing transfer students at UW?
Why do you want to be appointed to the ASUW Undergraduate Transfer Student Advocacy Committee?
What on and off campus groups are you a part of? These can include academic associations, cultural organizations, community service, student government, internships, etc.
How did you hear about this opportunity?
Demographic information (optional)
Student from a Historically Marginalized or Underrepresented Background
Pell Grant Eligible Student
First Gen Student
On campus student
Panhellenic or IFC student
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UW.