ASD Neighborhood Preschool 4-Year-Old Program Information 2020-2021
• Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020
• Preference will be given to families that live in the school zone of the program they are applying for
• ANCCS and King Tech do not have a neighborhood school zone
• Ursa Minor will accept applicants from the Ursa Minor and Ursa Major school zones
• Proof of residency is required at the time of registration (not required for families experiencing homelessness)
• Balance of gender by classroom, whenever possible
Program Schedule - COVID Risk Levels
• Programs are currently operating virtually while in the high risk COVID level. When ASD resumes in person for the medium COVID risk level, general education preschool programs will operate 12pm-4pm, Monday-Thursday.
• King Tech will operate 8:30am-1:30pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (no Wednesday)
• All programs follow the ASD district calendar
• First round of selection will take place March 20, 2020; Families will be notified beginning March 27, 2020
• Second round of selection will take July 24, 2020; Families will be notified beginning July 29, 2020
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anchorage School District.