Jarvis Upward Basketball Questionnaire 2020-21
Please share your thoughts on what a "2020-2021" may look like with COVID-19 modifications - please respond by SUNDAY, OCT 11
Which of the following describes you or your family during the Upward season? (check all that apply)
If you have a basketball player, please check all that apply
1st-2nd Grade Boy
3rd-4th Grade Boy
5th-6th Grade Boy
1st-3rd Grade Girl
4th-6th Grade Girl
PLEASE READ OVER THE PROPOSED MODIFICATIONS FOR THE 20-21 UPWARD SEASON - Check off as you read each statement.
1. All people will be screened with temperature checks & asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter.
2. Face coverings are required by adults.
3. No concessions or tunnel player entrances.
4. There will be a limit on number of spectators. (Possibly 2 family members per child)
5. Younger divisions may play games during their weekly practice times.
6. Balls will be sanitized during practices and games.
7. Evaluations: we will use returning players' previous scores. New participants will have a scheduled time.
8. We will use shoulder straps for player match ups vs wrist bands
After reading the above proposed modifications, will you be participating in Upward?
Please share any thoughts, concerns, or suggestions for our leadership team to consider. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service