The New River Village Residents Association (NRVRA) will act on behalf of its members
to represent common interests of Leaseholders and Tenants in its communications with St
James and the New River Village managing agents, currently Rendall & Rittner (R&R).
These issues may include, but not limited to the following:
* Request a summaries and breakdowns of Service Charge costs incurred by St James and R&R and any resulting communication
* Improve value for money for all services and the service charges paid by Leaseholders
* Inspect relevant invoices, accounts, purchase orders and receipts
* Review Scope of Works, estimates and Tenders obtained for qualifying work on the properties
* Consult on the appointment or re-appointment of Contractors
* Join the Federation of Private Residents Association (FPRA)
Your own rights as the leaseholder of your property are not affected in any way by your membership of the NRVRA. The NRVRA will act on behalf of NRVRA’s members in addition to any other rights afforded by the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
The NRVRA’s constitution was agreed on May 21, 2020, and can be found here: https://bit.ly/3bOg7d3
For more information contact email@example.com