Introduction to Mountaineering Adventure Program - Levels 1 & 2: Nov 22 - Dec 20
- Group Size Limit: 6 Participants
- Drop-off (7AM) and pick-up (6PM) location is at the Park and Ride at exit 42 on I-93 (Dascomb Rd.)
- If you are running late to pick-up or drop-off, call Aleksey at (978) 273 5621
- Cost is $60 per participant, per trip (pre-paid)
Contact Phone Number
Does the participant have any prior hiking or mountaineering experience?
Note: prior experience is not required for Level 1 or Level 2 trips.
How did you hear about this program?
If you heard about this program through one of our participants, please list their name here.
What to Bring
- Hand sanitizer and a mask/facial covering
- Climbing gear
- Hiking boots and mini spike crampons
- Rain gear (poncho or rain jacket and pants)
- Food and drinks for the day (breakfast, lunch, snacks, water, and hot drinks in a thermos)
- Waiver form (printed and signed)
All participants (or their parents/guardians if under 18) must bring a printed out, signed waiver with them on their first day trip with us.
You can find the waiver form at:
We will update the Trip Status sheet (
) nightly to include any registrations and cancelations received that day.
Which day(s) are you signing up for?
For details on what each level consists of, please visit
Level 1 - Sunday - 11/22 (Pawtuckaway State Park, NH)
Level 1 - Sunday - 11/29 (Lynn Woods, MA)
Level 1 - Saturday - 12/5 (Blue Hills, MA)
Level 1 - Saturday - 12/12 (Crawford Notch, NH)
Level 1 - Saturday - 12/19 (White Mountains, Kancamangus Hwy., NH)
Level 2 - Sunday - 12/6 (Mt. Chocorua, NH)
Level 2 - Sunday - 12/13 (Mt. Cannon, NH)
Level 2 - Sunday - 12/20 (Mt. Moat, NH)
To reserve your spot, please submit payment ($60 for each day trip) via PayPal to
I understand that my spot is not reserved unless I have submitted the full payment amount for the trip(s) I registered for.
Registration Cancelation/Refund Policy
if you would like to cancel your registration for any class. Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours prior to the trip are eligible for a full refund of that trip's cost. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours or less of the trip are eligible for a 50% refund.
I understand that I need to email
to cancel my registration. I understand that if I cancel within 48 hours or less of the trip, I will be eligible for a maximum 50% refund of the canceled trip's fee.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service