Application || Dida Academy 2019-2020
Dida Academy is now accepting applications for 2019-2020. Please contact Danielle Levine, Executive Director (
) with any questions.
Student Name (first and last)
Student Date of Birth
What is the student's age as of September 1, 2019?
Student Grade in School
What is the student's grade as of September 2019?
Parent Name (first and last)
1. How did you hear about Dida Academy?
Dida Academy parent/student
The Alliance for Self-Directed Education
Word of mouth
Brooklyn Apple Academy
2. What attracts you most to Dida Academy?
3. Tell us about your child. Personality? Challenges? Interests?
4. Describe your child's prior education. Please include names of past schools and education programs. Include dates attended and reason for leaving.
5. Number of Days/Week - Choose the number of days per week you would like to attend.
Our program runs Monday-Friday from 9am-2:45pm. Students can attend between 2-5 days/week. In order to facilitate a cohesive community, we do not currently offer 1 day/week enrollment for new students.
2 days per week
3 days per week
4 days per week
5 days per week
6. Weekday Selection - Indicate which weekdays you would like to attend.
Wednesday (Note: Wednesday is offsite day for field trips, collaborations with other programs, etc.)
7. Financial Aid - Dida Academy is primarily funded by tuition. Our full tuition price is $5,200 per day, for the year. Financial assistance is available in the form of need-based sliding scale tuition.
I am paying the full tuition and NOT applying for financial aid
I am applying for financial aid (must complete Tuition Worksheet)
8. Deposit and Payment - There is a 1% discount for paying in full upon enrollment. Monthly payment plans are also available.
I will make full payment upon enrollment (1% discount)
I would like to sign up for a payment plan
9. Please share any additional information you would like us to know about.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dida Academy.
Terms of Service