Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) Member Application
The Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) is an advisory committee to provide guidance and support for Eanes ISD's technology initiatives. Its charge is to:
• Identify and articulate developmentally appropriate practices for integrating technology into classroom instruction, such as thoughtful use, leveled integration, and appropriate screen time.
• Identify measures for communicating technology-related topics to parents and community members.
• Review and identify best practices for protecting and maintaining student data privacy.
• Articulate desired outcomes to procure technologies and devices for K-12 student use.
• Provide input and articulate technology-focused themes for the district’s short-term and long-range technology plans.
Technology Advisory Committee members must:
• Reside in the Eanes Independent School District;
• Not be employed by Eanes ISD or related to an employee of Eanes ISD or the Board of Trustees.
• Operate within applicable Eanes ISD policies and regulations and applicable law.
• Attend evening meetings as necessary (approximately 2 meetings per month starting January 2020);
• Serve on TAC until most of the committee charges have been completed (approximately 2 years)
• Base decisions and recommendations on all objective information and relevant data, and not on any singular issue or personal viewpoints;
• Work collaboratively in a group and communicate responsibly with the community.
• Sign a conflict of interest statement (EISD Volunteer Agreement for Members of District-Wide Committees)
Please submit this application no later than November 19, 2019
Your online application indicates an understanding of the responsibility and time commitment should you be appointed. Selection, approval and notification of committee members will be completed by mid December 2019.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eanes ISD.