Woodwork Coaching for Kids
Age: 5–17 years old
RM240 (age 5–7)
RM280 (age 8–13)
RM320 (age 14–17)
4 classes per month (no class on 5th week of the month)
Every Wednesday (no class on 5th week of the month)
4:30PM–6PM (1 2 spots left)
Irwin & Lenox Tools Centre, Petaling Jaya
Address: Highway Centre, Jalan 51/205, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Choose the class
Wednesday, 3:00PM–4:300PM (FULL)
Waiting list (additional class will be announced via email)
Name of participant
Age of participant
Gender of participant
Name of parent/guardian
Own the basic tool set
Although it is not compulsory, I highly recommend each woodworking student carry their own tools to the class. This put the student in-charge of their own tools and to be responsible in their tools' condition. Maintaining tools is one important part in the coaching.
Select tool set
Set A (RM200)
Set B (RM600)
Payment Instructions (please read carefully)
– Maybank: 514169058646 (YEOH KHER SING)
– Email bank-in or transfer slip to
– Whatsapp confirmed transaction screenshot to
– IMPORTANT: Please indicate the NAME of participant in your email/message
Pay using Maybank2U App
I believe that every kid should have a chance to explore their ability to build with their own hands. It is the best way for them to discover and develop their fine-motor skill, their physical and mental strength, which will then benefiting other aspect of their life holistically. Working with natural material will also re-introduce the connection between human and nature.
During the coaching classes, the progress of each student will be independent. Each student will be building and learning with their own pace without affecting other students. Coach will regularly evaluate their progress and assign suitable tasks/assignments to students. Below are the soft-skills that student will learn:
- Importance of safety
- Respecting tools and workspace
- Problem solving
- Fine motor skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Get organized
- Helping friends
- Using of their senses: sight, sound, scent, touch
- External sources: e.g. YouTube
- Knowledge sharing & brain storming
- Play and discovery
- Stacking and arranging wood pieces
- Operating basic hand tools
- All above
- Operating advance hand tools
- Fastening (screws/bolts)
- All above
- Operating power tools
- Power tools safety (in depth)
- Maintenance of tools
- Design and sketching
- 3D modelling (please bring their own laptop)
About the venue - Irwin & Lenox Tools Centre, Petaling Jaya
A fully equipped Tools Centre consists of quality power tools and hand tools for Makers and DIYers.
Highway Centre, Jalan 51/205, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Google Maps: Search for 3JVM+CP
GPS: 3.093521, 101.634420
Paid or roadside parking (free)
Coming to the Woodworking Class
IMPORTANT: If you happen to be sick or recovering from illness, kindly considering attend the next scheduled (replacement) class.
– Wear comfortable clothes, short sleeves preferably
– Wear closed toe shoes (no slippers/sandals)
– Bring water bottle
– Tie up long hair
Terms & Conditions
By participating in this class, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any injury AND/OR accident caused during the class activities.
- Kindly arrive on time, so as not to inconvenient other participants.
- If you arrive late or unforeseen circumstances or traffic conditions prevented you from attending the class, we will still proceed at its intended time.
- You agree that we may include photos of you in any promotional materials relating to the workshop and/or any materials used at the workshop.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service