Quaver Unit 2 Episode 2: The Brass Family
1. At the beginning of the episode, Quaver was trying to ______ the lab.
start a workout program
unwind the length of brass instrument's tubing
play the piano
2. Which brass instrument has the longest tubes?
3. What is needed to play all brass instruments?
A mouth guard
4. What phrase did Quaver use to talk about the sounds created by short and long tubing?
Big, large; small, little
Big, small; low, high
Big, high; small, low
Big, low; small, high
5. Which of the following is not a brass instrument?
6. Why have brass instruments been used by armies to sound the attack?
The brass color scares the enemy.
Brass instruments are shiny.
Brass instruments can be used as weapons.
Brass instruments are louder and the sound carries to the soldiers.
7. Valves on brass instruments ______.
re-route the air along different tubes
strengthen the instrumentalist's fingers
help the instrumentalist to play faster
pump the trumpet full of air
8. What is the name of the shape a brass player makes with his lips on the mouthpiece?
9. Brass instruments are located in the _____ of the orchestra.
back and right hand side
back and left hand side
10. Which brass instrument plays the lowest note?
An east African nose flute
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service