Register for the Fall 84 Hour Film Challenge for High School and Middle Schoolers
How Does it Works?
• Interested students must completely fill out the form below.
• If you are working in a group, only one person needs to fill out the form below.
• On Friday, November 22nd at 7:00 am, you will receive an email with all of the video criteria.
• You then have 84 hours to create your film.
• The films must be submitted by 7:00 pm on Monday, November 25th.
Who Can Participate?
• Any high school or middle school student(s) around the United States.
What Happens After Submission?
• If you have successfully submitted your film, you will receive an email confirming your submission on Tuesday, November 26th. In mid-May, all filmmakers will be emailed with the list of nominated films. If your film is nominated, it will be shown at Expo Fest on Saturday, June 6th at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, Connecticut, and you will have a chance to take home an 84 Hour Film award!
• Expo Fest is open to the public and information on tickets will be available soon!
Questions Before You Sign Up?
• Send any questions to Cameron Audia (
Your Email (please note that many student emails don't except emails from outside networks - you may need to provide your personal email or a teacher's email)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EdAdvance.
Terms of Service