Thank you for your interest in becoming a 2022 HillFest DC Vendor!
Event Summary: The Capitol Hill Jazz Foundation will hold its third annual HillFest Jazz Festival on Saturday October 8th, 2022. This festival will support arts advocacy on behalf of Washington D.C. jazz musicians. Supplementary events will be held October 5th through October 7th. On Saturday, music and food vendors will participate in the HillFest DC Jazz Fest event in Garfield Park.
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
- These events are held RAIN OR SHINE.
- Saturday Hours: 8am-10am load-in/setup. Fest 10am-6pm. Breakdown/clean up 5pm - 6:30pm.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own display materials. Tables, chairs and tents are NOT provided. Only vendors accepted into the 2022 HillFest DC are permitted to participate. Subletting, selling or giving space to anyone is not permitted.
- All work and displays must stay within your designated spot. No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
- The assigned area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards. No soliciting merchandise or services.
- Vendors must participate both days for the full duration of the event. Unless prior approval is granted, those who fail to participate for the full duration of the show will be banned for one year from future shows.
- Rude, obscene or abusive language and/or threatening or actual physical restraint and/or abuse of another vendor, staff or general public is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate removal and banishment from participation in future events.
- Do not distribute material outside of your designated booth space or loudly solicit visitors into your exhibit space.
- Amplified music is not permitted, with the exception of entertainment contracted by the Capitol Hill Jazz Foundation.
- Vendor must have goods available to sell at the event. For vendors hoping to advertise their services, sponsorship opportunities are available.
- All local laws must be followed. Food vendors must have a health sanitation license and/or recent certificate of inspection.
- Vendors may use on street parking and are responsible for any parking costs and fees.
Fees and Payments:
Checks will be deposited upon receipt and a confirmation of acceptance will be emailed to you. Booth fee payments will be returned in full if you are unable to attend the event but we ask that a notice of at least 14 business days prior to the event to allow us to find a suitable replacement. A $35 fee will be charged each time a check is returned for insufficient funds. We ask that all vendor registration fees be paid no later than August 3rd, 2022. Checks will be accepted for payment before September 21, 2022. After that, credit card, cash or cashier’s check are required.
- Please include payment in full with application. You will not receive booth number until payment is made in full.
- Vendor registration fees are: Saturday Only $25 for Eastern Market Vendors
- If paying with credit card, please visit http://www.capitolhilljazzfoundation.org/
- If paying with cash or credit card, email firstname.lastname@example.org
to make payment arrangements.
Vendors may cancel for any reason, however there will be NO REFUNDS for any reason.