Sen. Weaver's Legislative Survey 2018
First and Last Name
City, State, Zip
1. Do you support or oppose the increase in the state income tax that was passed last year in Illinois?
2. Please select your top budget priorities. Check all that apply.
Elementary and secondary education
Health care and human services
3. Do you support or oppose term limits on state legislators?
4. Recreational use of marijuana is currently legal in several states. Do you think Illinois should become the next state to legalize recreational use of marijuana?
Yes, Illinois should legalize recreational marijuana
No, Illinois should not legalize recreational marijuana
Wait to see the long-term behavioral impacts and costs to other states
5. Should the Illinois Constitution be amended to take the process of drawing legislative district maps out of the hands of elected representatives to make the state's redistricting process independent and non-partisan?
6. What do you think is the most critical reform facing Illinois?
Property tax relief
Rolling back the income tax hike
7. Should Illinois allow citizens with a concealed carry permit to carry a firearm in more public places such as an interstate rest area or public transportation?
8. Other concerns you would like to address:
By submitting this survey, you will automatically be signed up to receive Senator Weaver’s occasional e-newsletter. If you DO NOT want to receive these email updates, please indicate that below.
I DO NOT want to receive occasional email newsletters.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service