Thomas Jefferson and the Election of 1800 Submission
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. In part 1 we looked at Thomas Jefferson "the man." Copy and paste the questions and your answers from your livebinder into the box below.
2. Where did Thomas Jefferson go to college?
William and Mary
3. When did Thomas Jefferson die?
July 4, 1776
July 4, 1826
December 25, 1777
January 1, 2008
4. What was the most interesting fact you learned about Thomas Jefferson?
5. What made the Election of 1800 controversial?
John Adams was reelected for a second term
George Washington demanded he become president again
the election in the Electoral College ended in a tie
Alexander Hamilton was killed
6. Which famous American below intervened to help Jefferson become our third President?
7. Which of the following BEST describes Jefferson's style?
intense and hard working
big government and big spending
casual and limited
kingly and abuse of power
8. In Part 4 of the assignment you were to write a paragraph explaining Jefferson's style. Copy and paste your paragraph from your livebinder into the box below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service