1 Hundred HR Consult is hiring Accounting Officer for it's client in the Car Dealership Industry (Abuja)
- Estimated time to fill this form is between 10 - 20 Minutes.
- This form cannot be saved, If you try to exit the page changes will not be saved. Therefore, leave the page open if you wish to take a break or source for information.
Our client deals in all kinds of Autos, both new and certified used cars. They are currently in the need to engage the services of a professional accounting Officer who is passionate about numbers and working passionately.
- Reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations;
- Preparing journal entries;
- Preparing monthly closing and financial reports;
- preparing account/bank reconciliations;
- Come up with proper accounting templates that captures the needs of the business;
- Design and maintain company inventory;
- Design and update sales records.
- Analytical skills
- Cognitive skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to details
- Good Computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working as an accountant in a Car Dealership company is a plus.
- 1 - 3 Years post NYSC experience
- Must not be more than 29 years of age by Dec 31st.
- B.Sc. Accounting (2:2 / 2:1)
- Additional professional qualification is a plus.
- 19th August, 2019.
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
What is your current location? E.g Abuja,Lagos, Port Harcourt
WORK HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE
Have you completed the National Youth Service Scheme?
How many years of experience do you have as an Accountant
ABOVE 3 Years
Give a detailed highlight of your current job responsibilities as an accountant
Name of organisations worked for (List each organisation you have worked with starting with the must recent.)
What is your current salary (Note we will need an evidence if successfully selected)
What is your expected salary from this position if successful ?
Institution attended with dates E.g. University of Lagos Nigeria - 2012
Qualifications and grades obtained with dates E.g. B.Sc. Business Administration Second Class lower (3.4) - 2012
What are your soft and hard skills ?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service