LACC Sunday RSVP
We're meeting indoors! Help us make this the best possible experience by following these guidelines. RSVPing means you agree to these community standards.
- All services will be live streamed on our Facebook page so if you're sick, symptomatic, or you've been exposed please watch from home.
- Use the front door (Accessibility entrance also available)
- Keep social distance
- Masks on at all times (so no food or beverage)
- Fellowship outside - bundle up and be ready
- Kids will be with parents and have activities
- Youngest children and parents will have access to nursery with live stream of the service
- Please do not project while singing (I know that's tough but it's temporary!)
- Speakers and song leaders will be limited and stand further back on stage
RSVP below with your name and the number of people coming with you and we will place a name tag on your chair. We'll have space for visitors who may attend unannounced. We'll hold multiple services if necessary for space.
Thank you for being faithful, patient and flexible as we navigate all of these new (and temporary) normals!
Check out this video for more information on our safe meetings plan
What's Your Name?
How many seats do you need?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service