Work Location: Longford town and surrounds
Total work time: 37.5 hours per week
Job Summary: The Pioneer Hub Coordinator is a member of the YFC team who provides leadership for the movement's growth of a Longford Hub. Together with the National Director, the Centre/Hub coordinator gives energy and direction to the movement's outreach within a region.
Job goal: To foster a community of young people that are seeking the way of Jesus and pursuing His presence. This community will be a safe place of belonging where young people encounter Christ and are free to express themselves in Him.
Hub: A community of believers that are working with all the churches in the town to reach all the young people in the town.
Report to: Youth for Christ National Director
Job partnership: This role is provided in partnership with the Church of Ireland Longford group of parishes.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and is passionate about seeing His gospel brought to those who don't yet know Him.
- Have at least five years of experience working with youth and young people.
- Be prepared to work closely with Christians of all denominations.
- Be a self starter and pioneer, able to work on their own.
- Be a team player, also being able to work within a team and take direction from team members.
- Have a heart for Longford and the surrounding area or has a heart to see Jesus Christ transform rural Ireland.
For more information please contact Youth for Christ National Director Liam Burke on +353 85 201 8503 or email@example.com.