2019 Foundation Spring Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in the St. Charles School District Foundation's Grant Program. Please follow all directions carefully and answer all questions completely. If you have questions, please email
or call the Foundation's contact at (636) 443-4032.
Grant Applications must be submitted by April 12, 2019 and will be awarded in May 2019.
- Grants are awarded consistent with and in support of the Mission Statement of the St. Charles School District Foundation. Therefore, priority will be given to innovative programs and projects aimed at the development of student abilities and having a direct impact on improving the quality of student learning.
- Grant applications that simply request funds to purchase supplies and materials to augment existing programs or programs that are part of the District’s funding responsibility will NOT be considered.
- Funded projects are to be completed in one year.
- Participants are expected to share information about the results of their proposal with their colleagues. Upon completion, grant recipients are required to submit an evaluation of the implementation and success of the project along with an accounting of expenditures. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being denied access to grand funding for a minimum of one year.
- Unused funds are to be returned to the Foundation.
- Salaries, travel or costs of professional development for district personnel will not be funded.
Initialing below each statement signifies you have read, understand and agree to the statement.
1. Scan and Upload Principal's signed approval form for this grant request. (Approval Form
2. Use this link (
) to submit your technology request. Keep in mind that Apple products are not supported by the district and will not be approved. Initial in the box below to signal you have completed the Technology Form
3. I understand that any equipment or supplies purchased through this program becomes the property of the St. Charles School District. (Initial below)
4. I understand that implementation and completion of funded projects must occur within one year. (Initial below)
5. I understand that upon completion, I will be required to provide a summary of evidence gathered from this project including any student achievement data, testimonials, photos and/or a short video/Power Point of the project in use. (Initial below)
6. I understand that I will be required to submit receipts for the items requests and return any unused funds to the Foundation. (Initial below)
7. I understand that failure to abide by these assurances will result in the applicants being denied to access grant funding through the Foundation for at least one year. (Initial below)
Electronic Signature: By typing your name in the box below, you are giving your electronic signature that you agree to the assurances listed above as part of this grant process.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Charles RVI Schools. -
Terms of Service