FYP-DC Vice President Of Marketing Application
Filipino Young Professionals of Washington, DC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is focused on professional development of the next generation of leaders. The organization is also focused on Philippine cultural exposure and education, charitable events, and the continued support of other community organizations at large.
FYP-DC is a 100% volunteer run organization and depends heavily on its Executive Board members to plan and execute our plans for the year. All members are expected to:
- Commit to a full term of a single year.
- Time commitment: 10 - 15 hours per month.
- Demonstrate commitment in professional development, philanthropy, or volunteer work.
- Collaborate with an Executive Board to plan events and operational responsibilities of FYP-DC.
- Be an ambassador, supporter, and cultivate stakeholders on behalf of FYP-DC to the community.
- Engage with FYP-DC members and participants.
- Attend monthly Executive Board meetings and FYP events.
- Promote and encourage participation in all FYP-DC events through your personal and professional network.
- Bring enthusiasm and an open-mind to work with a dynamic team!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updates the FYP website using FYP social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ensures that FYP maintains an online presence and social media strategy that keeps pace with the field and advances the organization’s mission and needs.
- Develops communication and outreach plans and identify creative mechanism to promote the FYP program including website and printed materials.
- Directs the development of a internal and external communications strategy that increases awareness of FYP’s work, and inspires community members to actively attend the organization’s events;
- Leads public relations functions by assuring a consistent and unified global messaging in branding, and ensuring that FYP is well represented in local and national media outlets
- Create a brand/marketing/public relations strategy that will allow FYP executive and board leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high level external audiences, including the media, public officials and key influencers
If you have any questions, please e-mail Joe at
Why are you interested in FYP-DC Executive Board?
Please describe any experience you have in social media marketing campaigns and graphic design.
What new ideas do you have for FYP-DC (Does not have to relate to the VP of Mass Communication and Marketing Position)
Have you attended any official FYP-DC events recently? Please list events below.
What is your LinkedIn link profile? (place link below)
Do you have a personal website showcasing your previous design work? (place link below)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Filipino Young Professionals Inc.