1. The International Scholarships are for families with a child diagnosed on a genetic report with SCN2A. Genetic report must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Scholarship may cover up to 3 nights hotel, one family registration fee and/or travel assistance up to $500.
3. You will be notified whether your application has been selected for sponsorship sometimebetween May 1st - May 8th, 2019
4. If approved the FamilieSCN2A Foundation will be responsible to reserve the hotel room. If you would like to stay at the Graduate Hotel for additional nights, that will be at the applicant's own expense. Scholarship for the Graduate Hotel are for August 1st thru August 3rd, 2019
5. Children are not permitted in the conference room, and formal childcare is not included. There will be snacks, drinks and activities in the hospitality room for children with SCN2A and their siblings. All children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver at all times.