St Michael's Primary (Oxford) 'Post-programme' Survey 2018-19
You are receiving this survey because you are taking part in the NFL’s Flag programme.
Please read the following information and respond to the questions in the questionnaire.
Purpose of the study
• To understand how the NFL Flag programme impacts you. Ultimately, your responses will help make this programme better.
What you will be asked to do in the study
• Researchers from the Walker Research Group have designed the survey to ask your opinions towards physical activity, what you eat and drink, values, the NFL and Subway.
• There are no wrong or right answers. Rather, there are only truthful answers. As such, please answer questions as you actually are, rather than how you think you should be. Try to answer the questions as honestly as you can.
• Your answers will not be shared with your teachers, coaches or parents.
• This is a private survey, so please do not discuss your answers with your classmates. Do not look at anyone else’s answers and do not let anyone look at your answers.
• Your identity will be kept confidential to the extent provided by law. Your information will be assigned a code number. The list connecting your name to this number will be kept in a secure location.
• Your participation in this study is voluntary. There is no penalty for not participating. You have the right to withdraw from the study at any time without consequence.
• An ‘opt out’ sheet has been sent to your parents, which if they return, means they do not consent for you to participate.
• Your return of the survey indicates your willingness to participate.
Page 1 of 26
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service