Reading ?'s 31.4
Reading ?’s 31.4- Immunity and Technology- pg.895-896 (5 points)
1) What methods can kill pathogens before they enter our bodies?
2) Give examples of antiseptics.
3) What do antibiotics do?
4) What happens to cause antibiotic resistance?
5) Vaccines work to __________ infection.
6) A vaccination allows a person to develop _______ and ___ against an illness without actually contracting the disease.
7) What does a vaccine contain?
8) What does your body make in response to a vaccine?
9) What the difference in response between a pathogen to which you have been vaccinated versus one to which you have not?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Discovery School.
Terms of Service