• A basket of diversified, local and seasonal fruits and vegetables
• Choice of a weekly basket subscription of $20 - $35 - $45 - $55
• Possibility to add non-local fruits/vegetables (e.g. avocados, citrus fruits, sweet potatoes)
• Possibility to add dry food
• A 12-week subscription spread over a 15-week period
• From Monday June 19th to Friday September 29th (forecast, could start later)
• Three “off” weeks of your choice over the summer
• Commitment to a 12-week subscription (value of $240, $420, $540 or $660)
• Payment can be made in one, two or three Interac transfers
• Weekly forms will be available to report changes*
• Any changes must be reported with a minimum of seven working days
*Change: addition of food and “off” week
• Drop-off point at the Haricot Magique once a week (day to be determined)
Located in the heart of the Saint-Roch district for five years, Le Haricot Magique, a solidarity cooperative, is a grocery store that encourages eco-responsibility abd buying local, as well as healthy and balanced food.
Encouraging Le Haricot Magique means encouraging a social economy enterprise that is acting to create a lively and committed community in the heart of the Saint-Roch district. Encouraging the Le Haricot Magique also means supporting local agriculture and encouraging cooperation.