2020 EASTER CAR SHOW
1. DESCRIPTION : Cadets will aid in providing security and control at the event entrance gates. Shift 1 cadets are required to bring their own overnight accommodations (Tent, sleeping bag, pillow, change of clothes, toiletries, water, snacks, etc) and will be assigned nighttime watches throughout the night. Shift 2 and Shift 3 will be provided lunch. All cadets should have provisions for inclement weather and sunscreen.
2. DATE : Friday-Saturday, 10-11 APRIL 2020
Shift 1--> 6:00 pm - 8:00 am (if you do night shift, you CAN NOT do another shift)
Shift 2--> 8:00 am- 12:00 pm
Shift 3--> 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
4. LOCATION NAME: Hurricane Community Center
5. ADDRESS: 100 West State Street, Hurricane, UT 84737
6. NUMBER OF CADETS REQUESTED:
Shift 1: 20 cadets
Shift 2: 15 cadets
Shift 3: 15 cadets
7. UNIFORM: Staff Shirt, PT Shirt, Winter PT Gear or AFJROTC Hoodie, Jeans (no holes) or Shorts (finger tip length), and no open-toe shoes.
8. FOOD & DRINK: Food and Water will be provided but bring your own Snacks.
9. PACKING LIST: Tent, sleeping bag, pillow, change of clothes, toiletries, water, snacks, and some money just in case.
10. CADETS IN CHARGE: Emely Cortes (435-862-5912) Clark Talbot (435-218-1855)
11. INSTRUCTOR POC: Maj Don Richardson (850-803-0573)
12. BOOSTER POC: Jill Parra (435-669-2935)
Tee Shirt (Only if Applicable)
Shifts (If Applicable)
Shift 1: Friday, 10 April, 6:00pm to 8:00am (if your doing night shift you CAN NOT DO Shift 1 &2)
Shift 2: Saturday, 11 April, 8:00am to 12:00pm
Shift 3: Saturday, 11 April, 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Emergency Cell #
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service