Sumo Suits Rental Agreement
Rental Agreement, Liability Disclaimer, & Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours of contracted rental date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within the 72 hour window or less will only receive a refund of half the total rental cost or may choose to reschedule your rental within 2 months of original rental date and dependent upon availability. It is the renters responsibility to check the expected weather conditions on the date of your rental. If we deliver the unit you have rented, there will be no refunds given.
2. I assume all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agree to release and hold Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC harmless for any and all claims, of any nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in my custody. In the event that the release and liability disclaimer as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, I hereby agree to a limit on any damages claimed by me to the total paid to Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC for the rental.
3. I acknowledge and consent the right of Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC owners, employees, and representatives to enter my premises at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4. I agree to reimburse Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by Bitterroot Bouncers, LLC to enforce collection or to preserve and enforce rights under this contract.
5. I agree not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
6. I understand and agree NOT TO PUT WATER, OILS, LOTIONS OR ANY OTHER LIQUID ON THE SUMO SUITS. Doing so may cause irreversible damage to the sumo suits. You will forfeit your cleaning deposit and may incur further damage charges.
7. I agree to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
8. If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair I agree to pay up to $3,500.00, the cost of the Sumo Suits and necessary accessories.
9. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
10. I certify that each child allowed to utilize the equipment under my rental contract do not have any head, neck, back or other musculoskeletal injuries or disabilities, acute or chronic physical infirmity or on any treatment or medication that would result in injuries to the participants or others.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in Sumo Wrestling Rentals, I understand and agree with BITTERROOT BOUNCERS, Inc., their officers, employees, agents and volunteers (“the Releasees”) that:
a) Neither the Releasees nor any of them may be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with this Sumo Wrestling Rental howsoever caused, which may result in injury, death or any other loss or damages to me or my family, and
b) I personally assume all risks in connection with the program, for any harm, injury, loss or damage which may occur while I am participating in this program, including and without limitation, all risks connected therewith, whether or not occurring as a result of the negligence of the Releasees or any of them.
I further state that I am of lawful age or legally competent to sign this affirmation and release, or that I have acquired written consent of my parents or guardians; that I understand the terms therein are contractual and not a mere recital; and that I have signed this document of my own free act. IT IS MY INTENTION BY THIS INSTRUMENT TO EXEMPT AND RELEASE THE RELEASEES AND EACH OF THEM FROM ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH HOWSOEVER CAUSED OR ARISING INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR ANY OF THEM.
Sumo Suit Safety Rules
*A RESPONSIBLE ADULT MUST SUPERVISE SUMO SUITS AT ALL TIMES.
*All participants must remove shoes, jewelry, eyeglasses, combs, hair clips or any other sharp or hard objects that may cause injury to children and/or sumo suits prior to putting on sumo suits.
*Participants MUST wear the helmets while playing.
*Have people available to help participants in and out of suits and have extra people stand outside mat to keep participants within the mat surface.
*NO Silly String, Confetti or face painting (they stain the sumo suits.)
*NO pulling on helmets, helmet straps. Damage repair cost will range from $80 to $225.
*Absolutely NO food, drink, gum, candy, or silly string when wearing sumo suits.
*Water added to dry units, Interactive or sumo suits will result in a cost from $50 to $200 according to size & unit.
*Do not roll in mud or water while in sumo suits.
*Do not wrestle in sumo suits near a pool where participant can fall into the water.
*Do put sumo suits over clothing that is wet, muddy, wet paint or silly string.
FAILURE TO USE GOOD JUDGMENT & TO FOLLOW THESE SAFETY RULES CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY. ALSO DAMAGE CAUSED BY RENTERS NEGLIGENCE TO ANY OF THE RULES CAN RESULT IN A COST UP TO THE VALUE OF THE UNIT.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, HAD EXPLAINED TO ME AND UNDERSTOOD THIS DOCUMENT BEFORE SIGNING IT. I VERIFY THAT I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE ACTIVITIES INVOLVED, AM PHYSICALLY FIT, AND AM SUFFICIENTLY QUALIFIED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.
Rental Address (if same as mailing address, simply type "same"):
I understand that a $50 refundable cleaning deposit will be collected in the form of a check or cash at the time of set up. It will be kept with my paperwork during my rental.
I understand and agree to this term.
I understand that if the rental location is located outside of a 10 mile radius of Bitterroot Bouncers (806 S 1st Street in Hamilton, MT) that I will be billed $1/mile roundtrip via invoice which will need to be paid upon receipt and prior to my rental date.
I understand and agree to this term.
Electronic signature consenting to above terms (Type Full name):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service