Church Gathering Sunday 25th October
Places are still available!
Sign up here if you would like to gather as Countess Free Church on Sunday 25th October at 10.30am.
- It will be a simple all age format: families will be at tables, with individuals and couples assigned to be 'nearby' a table.
- Sadly there will be no refreshments provided
- You will need to wear masks throughout the gathering
- Realistically we can accommodate about 13 families plus 13 individuals or couples. Some of these will need to take part in an 'overflow' area in the hall!
- Places are available on a first signed up - first served basis
- We will assign you to your table/seat, and will ask that you stay there for the duration of our gathering (it will be possible to go to the toilet, however!)
- If you would like to invite a friend along, that is great! However unless they are officially in your family support bubble they cannot sit at your table, only 'nearby'. Please sign them up separately, and add a note to say that you are inviting them along.
- At the end we will ask each table in turn to leave the building and be on their way - in line with government advice that mixing for chat is not possible.
- If you find later this week that you will not be able to come, please let us know so we can re-assign your place
- If you or your household have Covid symptoms, or you feel unwell, or you need to quarantine/isolate, then you should not attend on the day
Number in your family groups expected to attend
If you are not already known to us as a church, you are most welcome! However please could you leave some contact details so that we can get in contact to confirm your place
Any other notes
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service