HQ Women's Masters Committee EOI
The HQ Women’s Masters Committee assists Hockey Queensland to develop and oversee programs and events to ensure high levels of competition, participation and officiating in Women’s Masters hockey across Queensland.
Key Activities of the Committee
1. Oversight of the State Women’s Masters Championships.
2. Oversight of the Hockey Queensland Contingent attending the National Women’s Masters Championships.
3. Contribute to Hockey Queensland strategic planning and policy.
4. Continually build the Women's Masters network state-wide through communication with Member Association’s
Women's Masters Delegates.
5. Promote Women's Masters opportunities, activities and successes through all available avenues including
maintaining the Women's Masters Website and Facebook and contributions to Hockey Queensland newsletter The
EOI's will close at 5pm on 13 December 2019 and appointments will be finalised no later than 31 January 2020.
Date of Birth
Prefer not to say
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service