SAFIGIs Steering Committee 2021
Are you a girl or woman interested in creating a safer world for girls? We would like you to join our 2021 Steering Committee.
SAFIGI has a distributed leadership and we really look forward to your contribution.
This role is voluntary and not compensated.
- Weekly 1 hour SAFIGI meetings
- 4 hours of weekly tasks
- Curating holistic safety in one of the following thematic areas (Internal Safety: mind, culture, emotions, and External Safety: Body, Relationships, Environment).
Curation responsibilities include writing 1 blog post per month and building the holistic safety curriculum in your thematic area.
- Joining an international and diverse team of girls and women working to improve safety conditions of girls
- Building new skills with a supportive community
- Leadership role in a global community of changemakers
- Opportunity to learn more and grow in your thematic area
- Support in building your career in this field
We look forward to having you on our team