SAFIGIs Steering Committee 2021
Are you a girl or woman interested in creating a safer world for girls? We would like you to join our 2021 Steering Committee.
SAFIGI has a distributed leadership and we really look forward to your contribution.
This role is voluntary and not compensated.
- Weekly 1 hour SAFIGI meetings
- 4 hours of weekly tasks
- Curating holistic safety in one of the following thematic areas (Internal Safety: mind, culture, emotions, and External Safety: Body, Relationships, Environment).
Curation responsibilities include writing 1 blog post per month and building the holistic safety curriculum in your thematic area.
- Joining an international and diverse team of girls and women working to improve safety conditions of girls
- Building new skills with a supportive community
- Leadership role in a global community of changemakers
- Opportunity to learn more and grow in your thematic area
- Support in building your career in this field
We look forward to having you on our team
Brief Biography (100 words)
Five key-words to describe your area of interest in gender
Mind (Issues pertaining to mental health)
Culture (Issues pertaining to religion and society)
Emotions (Issues pertaining to emotions)
Body (Issues pertaining to physical safety)
Relationships (Issues pertaining to healthy interelations)
Environment (Issues pertaining to nature and climate)
Communications (Tasks pertaining to SAFIGIs social media and website)
Community (Tasks pertaining to SAFIGIs online community and volunteers)
Cover Letter (500 words)
Please share about your interests in this role, why you feel you are the best fit for this, and why SAFIGI feels like the best option for your contributions.
Are you available to commit 12 months and 5 hours per week to this role?
Please share links to your website or social media
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service