1. The applicant completes an on-line registration form, which is also a binding application and becomes a participant. Registration is considered a binding order.
2. The data obtained by the registration will be, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. used only within the business relationship between ArTUR and the participant. Certified courses and courses included in EU projects may be provided to the Ministry of Education and the Project Managing Authority. Except in these cases, they will not be given to a third party.
3. Upon receipt of a binding application, ArTUR will issue an advance invoice, which will be sent to the email specified in the application form. Upon payment of the subscription fee, the organizer submits a regular tax invoice (invoice) to the participant, which is received by the customer electronically or will be handed over at the time of registration.
4. ArTUR reserves the right not to accept the application if the event is overbooked. The participant will be informed.
5. In the case of insufficient number of participants, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the event, the participant shall be informed in due time and the full amount will be transferred to the next event or, upon agreement with the participant, the participant's fee will be refunded.
6. Organizational instructions with venue, date, time, and other necessary information are available on the website of ozartur.sk. If necessary, instructions are sent to all subscribers in advance of the action.
7. A participant has the right to claim two types of discounts:- member of ArTUR has the right to a member discount, the amount of which is published for individual actions;- in some events, full-time students of university studies (grades 1 and 2) have the right to a student's discount published for individual events; The organizer has the right to ask for proof of valid student card when registering on place.
8. The attendance fee includes entrance, organization, material, accommodation, meals, refreshments. Further specification is published for every action on the ozartur.sk website.
9. ArTUR reserves the right to change a program in a way which does not change the content of the action and does not interfere with the overall content.
10. The prices in the application form are final. ArTUR is not a VAT payer.
11. Cancellation is possible with a claim for refund within 14 days prior to the action. Cancellation of participation less than 14 days and more than 1 hour before the start includes a cancellation fee of 33% of the registered price. No registration can be canceled after the start of the event and the fee is not refunded. Registration can only be canceled in writing - by e-mail or SMS.
12. If a participant can not personally participate in the event for serious reasons, he may send an alternate but he must inform the organizer by e-mail or by telephone, not later than the start of the event. In this case, no cancellation fees apply.
13. The reason for the complaint can not be the party's dissatisfaction with the program and the organization of the event.
14. The Subscriber is aware of and agrees that an audiovisual record can be produced from the events in which they participate, which is disseminated after event or later through Internet sources or other operating services.