Freelancer Connect
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Name *
Email *
Your upwork profile link: *
What are your skills or expertise: *

Our founder, Nik, is also an Upwork coach, he trains freelancers on how to scale their Upwork profiles from a newbie to a top-rated freelancer in less than 3 months. 

Especially how to attract regular high-paying clients without wasting connects.

He has a Top Rated Plus profile on Upwork, consistently hitting 6-figures income annually.

In his own words: 

"It took 8 years for me to finally figure out Upwork.

I spent months struggling to land jobs, getting rejected multiple times, and spending sleepless nights working for dead cheap rates just to get 5-star reviews. 

Slowly stumbled my way up and finally figured out how to land the premium clients.

Now, I choose which clients I want to work with and I also get invited to high paid jobs occasionally.

I started sharing my Upwork strategy with some of the freelancers I worked with and they started seeing drastic improvements in their Upwork profiles in less than 3 months!

I am talking literally 0$ to 5000$~9000$ in months!!

I realized it need not take 8 years if you already have a proven path to go from a newbie to a top-rated freelancer. And it works irrespective of the domain, as the framework is Upwork specific not domain specific.

It can be done in months, 3~6 months on average depending on the willingness of the freelancer.

Of course, takes commitment and hard work... 

As they say, only 3% of freelancers on Upwork make the most money, while the remaining 97% make close to nothing!

Sadly, it is true, most of the freelancers are lost or have no clue how to land quality clients consistently on Upwork.

That's why I started UBB, to try and help as many freelancers as I can..."

He recently conducted a masterclass sharing his strategy, he calls it the UBB Framework.

Would you like to check it out?

Clear selection
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy