PNASLI 5th General Assembly and Election
"Beyond the Filipino Sign Language (FSL) Law: Moving Forward"
Tagbilaran City, Bohol
May 15-18, 2019
A. Early Bird Rate (on or before March 31, 2019)
(those who registered/renewed during the 4th General Assembly in 2016) = P3,500
- Non-member = P4,000
B. Regular Rate (from April 1 to May 4, 2019)
- Member = 4,500
- Non-member = 5,000
Deposit payments to:
BPI FAMILY SAVINGS BANK
Account Name: Philippine National Association of Sign Language Interpreters Inc.
Savings Account Number: 5273-3516-73
- Attendance to Workshops / Seminars
- Participant Kit
- Certificate of Participation
1. Participants should arrange their own transportation and accommodation. It is NOT included in the registration fee.
2. Please note that only members will be allowed to vote during the General Election.
3. Membership Renewal / Application will commence on May 15 during the G.A.
4. May 19 will be an optional tour c/o Deaf Boholanos Society. Details of the itinerary and fees on this to follow in a separate announcement.
For inquiries / registration,
Are you a/an?
Sign Language Student
Teacher for the Deaf
Hard of Hearing
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service