Your Reimagining India 2021 Application
Since 2016, more than 250 Australian students have benefitted from New Colombo Plan Short Term Mobility Grants to learn in India with IndoGenius. Due to the current travel restrictions we are now excited to launch our innovative one-of-a-kind virtual study course.
Students are able to complete this exciting course AND also apply to visit India once travel resumes. Students from 18 Australian Reimagining India consortium Universities are eligible for NCP Grants for both the virtual and physical tours. All participating institutions offer routes for credit approval subject to successful completion of the courses.
Please complete this short application (~5mins) to express your interest in our courses.
Your Full Name
Your Country of Citizenship
Which institution are you applying from?
Australian Catholic University
Charles Darwin University
La Trobe University
Southern Cross University
The Australian National University
The University of Queensland
University of Adelaide
University of New South Wales
University of Newcastle
University of Technology Sydney
Your Student ID (sharing this speeds up the process for approving grants and credit)
How did you hear about this program?
Which of our upcoming Reimagining India courses are you interested in applying for? You can apply for grants to take one of our six week virtual courses AND join our two week study tour in India once restrictions are lifted.
Virtual Study Tour (March 2021)
Virtual Study Tour (July 2021)
Virtual Study Tour (September 2021)
Study Tour in India (Once travel restrictions are lifted)
Why do you want to learn about India? How is it relevant to your studies, interests or future career? (150 words)
Terms and Conditions
By applying for Reimagining India 2021, I acknowledge the following:
• That my application will be reviewed by my home institution in accordance with its mobility admissions procedures.
• That I may or may not be accepted.
• If accepted, I may or may not be awarded the New Colombo Plan scholarship.
If receiving a scholarship:
• I acknowledge my scholarship has been awarded by the Department of Education;
• I consent to the disclosure of my personal information to the Department of Education (DET) and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) for the purposes of this scholarship;
• I understand that if DET and/or DFAT disclose my personal information to an overseas recipient:
I. the overseas recipient may not be bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and/or subject to any privacy obligations;
II. the Department of Education and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade will not be accountable under the Privacy Act should the overseas recipient breach Australian Privacy Principles; and
III. Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to the disclosure of the information; and
IV. I consent to the disclosure of my personal information to the overseas recipient on this basis;
• I can obtain more information on the way in which the DET and DFAT manage my personal information, including full privacy policies at
or by requesting a copy from the department concerned;
• I understand that if I withdraw I will be required to return the scholarship in full to CQUniversity Australia, who is the administering consortium lead.
Do you acknowledge the above terms and conditions of your application:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of IndoGenius.