The Fall/Winter CCC session will run on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from October, 2017 to May, 2018. Though attendance is not required every week, we are asking for a commitment through the full cycle.
Before applying:1) This application is required for ALL students (College, NP, PA, and Medical, etc.), new and returning, who would like to volunteer with CCC this year.
2) MGH IHP Nurse Practitioner students can volunteer at the following sites: CHA, MGH-Chelsea, MGH-IMA, BIDMC, MGH-Revere, BHCHP, and Nashua Street Jail.
3) MGH IHP Physician Assistant students can volunteer at the following sites: CHA, MGH-Chelsea, MGH-IM, MGH-Revere, BHCHP, and Nashua Street Jail.
3) At this time, we are only able to accept applications from Harvard and MGH-IHP. Northeastern Bouvé students will apply internally to the BIDMC, not via this central application. More information will be sent to you individually.
4) Please read the site and position descriptions before completing this application. Please note CCC has changed the JC/SC roles. JC will share more clinical responsibility and SC will serve clinically, but also provide a "Preceptor" role where they support the JC through each visit, but still present to the attending and write the note. Position descriptions can be found here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EI__M5yuBTkcunz2Q4Sav0r4CtwR-o4fA9EwhsK4c5I/edit?usp=sharing
5) We will offer two tracks for Junior Clinician volunteers: basic clinical and intensive clinical. Please read the document above carefully for descriptions.
6) Please make sure your immunization records are up to date before applying, as this will expedite the credentialing process. In particular, please have one negative PPD test from the past 12 months.
All applications are due Friday, September 1st 11:59 p.m. Any applications submitted after the deadline will NOT be considered.
Why CCC? Listen to two alums explain what they gained from CCC here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxENJeQ6BH0
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.