2020 WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards
You will need to complete the information requested in this form by 31 July 2020 together with relevant supporting documents. All information provided will only be used for the purpose of the Award unless prior approval has been obtained from you. PIKOM selection committee will have the final decision to select 2 organisations from each category to represent Malaysia for submission to WITSA. Processing fee of USD150 or RM642 will be applicable for every submission. Payment can be made via direct transfer or bank-in to WCIT 2020 SDN BHD, Malayan Banking Berhad Account No. 512866197004 (Swift Code: MBBEMYKL). Please note your company/organization’s name at Reference. For inquiries, Nurul can be contacted via WhatsApp at 012-2352312 or email
ABOUT WORLD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES ALLIANCE, WITSA:
WITSA is a leading consortium of ICT industry association members from over 80 countries/economies around the world. WITSA's members represent more than 90% of the world ICT market. As the leading recognized voice of the global ICT industry, WITSA aims to drive transformation and grow the industry given that ICT is the key driver of the global economy:
• Advocating international public policies that advance the industry's growth and development;
• Facilitating international trade and investment in ICT products and services through our global network of contacts;
• Promoting industry cooperation and strengthening our national associations through the sharing of knowledge, experience, and critical information;
• Working closely with internationally recognized organizations to promote and facilitate growth;
• Awarding signature events - WITSA World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) - to member countries from around the world;
• Organizing Global ICT Excellence Awards to recognize outstanding ICT users.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL ICT ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA, PIKOM:
The National ICT Association Of Malaysia or PIKOM, is the association representing the information and communications technology (ICT) industry in Malaysia. Its membership currently stands at 800+ comprising companies involved in a whole spectrum of ICT products and services which commands 80% of the total ICT trade in Malaysia. Under PIKOM, a total of 5 Chapters were formed to better serve the members and industry:
• Outsourcing Malaysia
• CIO Chapter
• Cybersecurity Chapter
• E-Commerce Chapter
• PIKOM Venture Investment Chapter
As a non-profit organization, PIKOM is managed by a team of Council elected by the members every year during the Annual General Meeting.
PIKOM will select top 2 nominations from Malaysia to submit to WITSA. The Winners will be selected by WITSA Advisory Committee and it will be final.
Nominees will be judged on the basis of the following criteria and weighting.
• Global Impact/Potential - 30%
• Scalability - 30%
• Innovative Features and Functionalities - 10%
• Proven Solution - 30%
Award Category: COVID-19 Tech Solutions for Countries or Regions
This award will recognize countries or regions that demonstrate vision and leadership with regard to using digital tools to successfully respond to the COVID-19 crisis, including engagement with vulnerable groups as well as implementing innovative digital technologies to address not only short-term concerns, but also to grow the resilience of society against future health crises in collaboration with industry and other stakeholders. *Note that one project can only be nominated in one category.
P.I.C Contact Number
Brief description of your nomination. Clearly state name of project, the beneficiaries, impact , duration and other key information.
Organisation/Company Website Link
Link to Supporting Documents
1. Full nomination presentation (required), 2. Media coverage, 3. Acknowledgement/Commendation/Other awards, 4. Other relevant documents. Kindly consolidate these documents onto a link that allows for viewing and downloading. *Note that files should only be in PDF/Document/Presentation format and not more than 10MB each.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service