The theme for this year's conference is: “ENGAGING LOCAL COMMUNITIES ON SUSTAINABLE BEST PRACTICE IN SANITATION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT”
The Africa Clean up Conference is expected to attract 200 delegates across Africa, which also presents an excellent opportunity to share expertise and make connections before, during and after the event.
The Africa CleanUp Conference objectives are to:
• Create a platform for participants to promote their products and services.
• Foster a complete change of attitude in order to completely deal with deterioration of sanitary conditions in cities and towns.
• Proffers action plans towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals' 2030 relating to Sanitation, Waste Management, Climate change and Recycling.
• Seek targeted solutions to unique problems in the environment; synergize and network for mutual growth and impact.
• Inspire participants to obtain fresh motivation to engage in voluntary clean up exercises in their communities.
• Promote national development as waste could be seen as a resource that could be transformed through recycling, recovering as well as reusing of material that could generate income and also serve as a source of employment and national development.
FIVE DIMENSIONAL APPROACHES TO THE AFRICA CLEAN UP EVENT 2016:
• Conference Training
• Africa Cleanup Award
• Green Exhibition / Fair
• Clean up Anthony Project
• Miss Environment International Beauty Pageant
We believe this event will be a highly rewarding and networking experience for all.
The Africa CleanUp Conference will be held from Thursday 23 - Sunday 26 June 2016 at BANEX HOTEL & SUITES – 60 Olorunlogbon Street, VOM Estate, Near Anthony Police Station, Anthony - Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria. Delegates arrive on Thursday 23rd June and Depart Sunday 26th June.
• Early Bird: N30, 000 (payment before April 29th, 2016)
• Regular: N45, 000 (Payment after April 29th, 2016)
• Early Bird: 150.00 USD (payment before April 29th, 2016)
• Regular: 200.00 USD (Payment after April 29th, 2016)
CONFERENCE FEE COVERS:
• Feeding (Breakfast and Lunch)
• Certificate of Participation
• Airport pick up for our International Delegate
• Free Health Screening
ACCOMMODATION FEE (Optional):
• One Hundred Dollars ($100) for International Delegate.
• N20, 000 for Local Delegate which covers Delegate THREE NIGHTS.
N.B: SHARED ROOM (2 IN A ROOM)
All local payment should be made in favour of
THE PASSION HOUSE (Naira Account)
0015454620. Guaranty Trust Bank
All international payment should be made in favour of
THE PASSION HOUSE (Dollar Account)
0106508203. Guaranty Trust Bank.
Please call Elizabeth on 08164747968, 08175945045 OR send a mail to email@example.com if you have any concern or enquiry. We look forward to seeing you at Africa CleanUp Conference in June 2016.
Participation in this conference is STRICTLY by registration. Register here: