Volunteer with VASFAA
VASFAA is a volunteer organization. Did you know many committee and Board responsibilities, including meetings, are handled at your own desk? Contributions large and small benefit the membership. All members are encouraged to volunteer – no experience is necessary!
• Network with other financial aid professionals
• Learn from or mentor other individuals
• Serve students across the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Stay informed and educated about ever-changing rules and regulations
• Gain experience and insight into the world of financial aid
• Feel a sense of pride and purpose in this profession
• Help VASFAA achieve its mission
If you have questions regarding the activities and duties of a specific committee, please feel free to contact the current Committee Chair or a member of the Executive Board.
Please Note: YOU MUST BE A CURRENT PAID MEMBER OF VASFAA TO SERVE ON A COMMITTEE. If you are not a current member, please complete a membership application and pay the annual dues. Please also ensure you have your employers support!
Which committee are you interested in volunteering for? (Check all that apply)
If you selected multiple committees, do you have a first/second/preferred/etc. choice?
Have you volunteered for VASFAA before? If so, which committees have you previously served on?
Are you interested in serving on more than one committee?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service