Mom 2.0 Summit – Press Credential Application
Thank you for your interest in the Mom 2.0 Summit. In order to become eligible for press credentials for this year's event, please note the following request guidelines:
**Every press team member who is interested in attending on site must individually fill out the form below.
**Please note that approved press credentials do not include travel, parking, lodging, or other accommodations. You are responsible for your own arrangements.
Once you've filled out this form, we will be in touch soon with more information regarding the approval process. Be aware that your submission does not guarantee approval. We reserve the right to approve or deny any press requests.
By submitting this form, you further agree to abide by the following Rules/Regulations concerning press attendance:
1. You may not interrupt the event, business or programming for the purpose of photography or videography.
2. Videography must be approved in advance.
3. All photographs and video may only be used for editorial purposes.
4. You may not solicit for any sales or subscriptions, or promote any brand, product or person whatsoever without prior written authorization from the event organizers.
5. You must obtain permission to photograph or video any individual or product.
6. You must obtain the Media Pass lanyard at registration and wear it at all times during the show. Failure to do so by any members of your group may result in revocation of credentials.
If you have any additional questions regarding your credential request, please contact: