Foothill Alumnae Chapter Arts and Letters Inventory
Thank you Sorors in advance for filling out this Arts and Letters Inventory. The purpose is to gauge your experiences and interests in artistic expression in order to plan a variety of fun, stimulating, and impactful activities showcasing the arts. If you have questions regarding this survey, feel free to contact Soror Latosha (
) or any member of the A&L Committee. There are 15 questions.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your occupation?
3. What is your age range?
4. Do you consider yourself creative?
5. Of all of the artistic expressions: visual; performance: dance; dramatic &spoken; musical; film, which do you most enjoy and why?
6. Describe your experiences with and connections to arts/letters expression (work in an artistic setting; you are an artist/designer; patron, memberships; hobbies, etc.)
7. Would you consider teaching or sharing your expertise/artistic talent with Chapter members?
Yes I would love to share my talent in a workshop or organized event.
Maybe, I need more information.
8. Would you consider teaching or sharing your expertise/artistic talent with members of our Youth Initiative Groups (Academy/Gems/Embodi)?
9. Have you visited a museum in the last year?
9b. If yes, name the museum below:
10. Which of the following artistic activities would you MOST like to do this year? Select your top three.
Design or redesign an article of clothing or sew a small item.
Draw, paint, or color an image (i.e. Sip and Paint; Color; Draw)
Bejewel, bedazzle an item.
Visit a museum or exhibit with Chapter members.
See a musical or theatrical performance with Chapter members.
Explore dance forms. Learn a dance step.
Read and discuss a book from a Delta Author or an author promoted by our Sorority.
Work on writing my own short story, poem, or blog.
11. My favorite musical genres are:
12. My top four favorite singers/musicians are...
13. Which of the following statements most reflects how you view the arts?
Art is to be enjoyed and takes me away from the mundane aspects of life.
Art does not exist in a vacuum; all artistic representations reflect experiences of a people.
Today's society is removed from the arts.
14. Which day/time would be the easiest for your participation in an Arts and Letters Chapter Event?
Saturday, after Chapter Meeting
Alternate Saturday when there is no Chapter meeting.
15. In order to have the greatest impact on our Chapter and our Community, the Arts and Letters Committee should......
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service