Even though this is NOT a review tour, the author has graciously offered hosts a digital copy (INT) or a print (if available - US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on June 19, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
They say confession is good for the soul.But, revealing too much could prove deadly.
When devoted governess, Abigail McFadden, discovers her oldest charge has run off to join the Union army on his sixteenth birthday, her impetuous decision to go after him catapults her behind enemy lines and into a life-changing fight for survival.
Failing to locate the boy, Abby is stranded in Georgia with no means to get home. Under suspicion as a union spy, she takes a nursing position in a confederate hospital in Macon. Her only consolation is the work she does outside of the hospital walls in a shanty town of unwanted orphans.
Confederate Officer, Ian Saberton, a theological graduate of Yale, is thrust into war and forced to choose sides. Known for his skill in battle, his greatest struggle becomes a fight for his soul as his faith and deep convictions are put to the test.
As Sherman advances on Atlanta, Ian is sent to prepare his home state of Georgia for possible attack. Headquartered in Macon, he encounters a town full of devout Southerners who are completely unaware of the realities of war, or the imminent danger they face. He must see that the reserves are destroyed, and the town secured while avoiding a passel of matchmaking socialites.
Brought up on false charges, Abby is scheduled to be hanged. She has no choice but to trust the handsome Confederate officer who offers her a way of escape. But will deep secrets destroy the fragile bond between them?
Goodreads: Coming soon
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 3 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 3 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 10 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.