CoverAid PHL - Sewn Mask Pick Up Request
Thank you for making masks! Please fill out this form, and we will arrange a pick up.
- Our drivers will contact you before arrival.
- Please place the masks outside of your door.
- Our driver will not come into contact with you.
- 12 mask minimum for pick up
- Place your finished masks in a paper or plastic bag.
- Please place into an outer plastic bag as double bagging is required since the exterior bag will be sprayed with disinfectant which includes bleach during transport.
- Once the completed form is received, we will let you know the delivery date.
You are contributing to the effort to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
When do you want the Pick Up?
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your cell phone number
This will allow our driver to contact you to coordinate
Pick Up Street Address
Pick Up Apartment / Unit Number (if any)
Pick Up City
Pick Up State
Pick Up Zip Code
How many masks are ready for Pick Up?
Which design instructions and pattern are you using?
CoverAid PHL Fabric Mask v1
Additional Pick Up Instructions
Help our driver know how to find you or where to find the masks if you are leaving them out for pick up
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NextFab Studio.